Investment for Cinema
When it comes to weddings, no wedding is ever the same so we don’t have a “one price fits all” package.
We offer two sets of packages;
1) You can have Jesse and his staff film your wedding.
2) Hire Jesse’s associates to film your wedding at a discounted price which we call our Associate Package
(This option is limited to one per month.)
Editing Options We Offer…
Highlight Series • (5-6 min Film)
Our Highlight Film package is for the couple who is on a budget but still wants a film that is the highest of standards. The package includes a 5-6 minute highlight film, full ceremony, speeches and formal dances. You still get all the perks of our fully edited packages like quality HD DSLR cameras and L-series lens, professional lighting & sound as well as our premium DVD menu and DVD case.
Short Series • (8-10 min Film)
The ‘Short Series’ is a 8-10 minute film of all the best parts of your wedding day that allows us to tell a more in depth story of your wedding day. The package includes a 10 minute highlight film, fully edited ceremony, speeches and formal dances.
Cinematic Series • (20 min Film)
We are offering a completely unique and contemporary way of editing a wedding film (see example). Instead of taking the usual approach of separating everything into chapters (like Documentary Series) we want to create a style that feels more like a Hollywood film… complete with storytelling that is non-chronological, non-chapter based short film (about 20-25 minutes). Before we begin one of these edits, we sit down and watch all the footage and listen to all the audio. The next step is to storyboard how the edit will be put together through music and audio bites in order to tell the couple’s authentic story. This process is complicated and very time consuming but it makes each film unique, entertaining and emotional to watch. These packages also include a full version of the ceremony, formal dances and all the speeches. If you are looking for something totally different then this package is for you. The total length of the Cinematic Series is about the same length as the Long Form Series once you add in the speeches, ceremony and formal dances in the mix.
Documentary Series • (60-90 min Film)
Our other packages are works of art, cinematic like story’s and one of a kind films. Our Documentary Series is for the couple who wants a entertaining film but in a chronological documentary film format (average 60-90min) of your wedding day starting with you getting ready to the last events of the reception. In the studio, your film is broken down into scenes which is edited with a mix of live audio and songs of your choice. Note: Our Documentary Series is not just a “Live” or basic edit which is what most companies give you. Our version is much more entertaining and fun to watch.
• You can add a one or two song Highlight Film to make this a complete package.
• Extra Footage Edit: Want to see everything? We take all the extra footage not used in your final film and edit it in chronological order starting with you getting ready to the last events of the reception. In the studio, your film is broken down into scenes, which is edited using the live audio and sorting it into easy to find chapters onto a playable DVD. Footage includes getting ready, cocktail hour, picture taking, reception and dancing.
• Same-day Edit: The best way to wow your family and friends at the reception. We edit a 4-5min highlight video with the footage taken that day, plus any footage we shoot before the wedding like your engagement shoot.
• Highlight Film: 1 or roughly 4-5 minutes of all the best shots of the day including clips from the ceremony and speeches edited in a Hollywood fashion to music.
• Video Booth: We bring an additional camera, hand held microphone and booth for your guest to say their well wishes!
• Love Story / Trash the Dress / Save the Date: We collaborate with you on a 3-10 min fun film, music video, love story kind of project that can be shown at your reception or added to your wedding video.
• Blu-ray: We offer high resolution 1920 x 1080 FULL HD option to view your wedding video at the highest quality possible.
• Raw Archive: All your footage is put onto a 320gb drive for safe keeping. It includes all the raw clips, digital copy of your film and all the art work for the DVD cover. This is not recommend for watching your extra footage but for archiving your footage encase you loose, damage or want extra copies of your wedding film.
• 3rd Cinematographer: We bring in our 3rd shooter and our 10ft Crane to get that third angle or perspective for the ceremony. After shooting over a 100+ weddings we have found this to be the best thing you can do to document your ceremony and reception. While the two cameras are focused on you we use the third camera to get the fun crane shots, shots of the crowd, close-up of the ring being put on your finger and that third angle when the bride walks down the aisle. We want every single wedding film to be amazing and meet the high quality standards we demand. To make this coverage possible; three cameras for the ceremony is the way to go.
Don’t see something above? Contact us with your ideas!