Investment for Cinema
When it comes to weddings, no wedding is ever the same so we don’t always have a “one price fits all” package.
Please call us at 415-225-4262 for detail pricing!
Payment plan option available!
We offer two sets of packages;
Jesse and one of his top cinematographers film your wedding.
Hire two of Jesse’s associates to film your wedding at a discounted price.
Highlight Film • (4-20 min Film)
Jesse creates a Highlight film anywhere from 4-20 min in length depending on which package you want. A Highlight film consists of all the best shots and parts of the ceremony and toasts to create a highly entertaining and emotional film that will be included on your USB Thumb drive, DVD, Blu-ray and online to share with your friends and family.
Our Highlight Package includes…
• 5-20 min Highlight Film
• Fully edited version of the Toasts, First Dance and Parent Dances. (Ceremony sold separately.)
• Digital Download of your Film (USB, DVD’s and Blu-ray are sold separately.)
• Ceremony Edit: We edit the Ceremony from the very first person to walk down the aisle to last person to walk off. In a recent survey, 8 out of 10 of our brides rarely or never watch this portion of their film, so we decided why charge for it if someone doesn’t want it. We now offer it as an add-on.
• Documentary Edit: (60-120 min estimated) Want to see everything? We take all the extra footage not used in your Highlight Film and edit it in chronological order starting with you getting ready to the last events of the reception. In the studio, your film is broken down into chapters, which is edited using a mix of live audio and the songs of your choice.
Footage includes, getting ready, first look, full ceremony, cocktail hour, picture taking and everything at the reception. Average length is 60-120 min
• Same-day Edit: (4-5 min estimated) The best way to wow your family and friends at your wedding reception. We edit a 4-5min highlight video with the footage taken that day and create a Highlight Film to show at your reception.
Projector and Screen Not Provided. SDE may be purchased as your only edited film or as an add-on.
• 3rd Cinematographer: We bring in our 3rd cinematographer to get that third angle or perspective for the ceremony and reception. After shooting over a 100+ weddings we have found this to be the best thing you can do to document your ceremony and reception. While the two cameras are focused on you we use the third camera to get the fun crane shots, shots of the crowd, close-up of the rings being put on and that third angle when the bride walks down the aisle. We want every single wedding film to be amazing and meet the high quality standards we demand. To make this coverage possible; three cameras for the ceremony and/ or the reception is the way to go.
• Video Booth: We bring an additional camera, hand held microphone and booth for your guest to say their well wishes at the reception!
• (NEW!!) Slow Motion Video Booth: Like the video booth option but we film you and your guest doing silly things in front of the camera in extreme slow motion.
• Love Story / Trash the Dress / Save the Date: We collaborate with you on a 3-10 min fun film, music video, love story kind of project that can be shown at your reception and/or added to your wedding video.
• Blu-ray: We film in HD so see it in HD. We offer high resolution 1920 x 1080 FULL HD option to view your wedding video at the highest quality possible.
• Raw Archive: All your footage is put onto a hard drive for safe keeping. It includes all the raw clips, digital copy of your film and all the art work for the DVD cover. This is not recommend for watching your extra footage but for archiving your footage encase you loose, damage or want extra copies of your wedding film in the future.
• Movie Poster: Ever wanted to be on a movie poster? We create a stunning and creative movie poster that includes, photos, graphics and a movie title that would look great in your office or spare room. You can purchase a digital copy or up to a 36″ x 24″ poster on 1/4″ foam board. Other options for size and backing board are available.
Don’t see something above? Contact us with your ideas!