Investment for Cinema
We offer two options…
Two Elite Cinematographers + Assistant
(Travel for Associate Series starts at $300 for outer Bay Area cities (Woodland, Sacramento, Monterey/Carmel etc.)
Hire two of Jesse’s Associates + Assistant
What is the “Freeze Shot”? Aka “The Matrix Shot”
Available for both packages.
What is Stop Motion?
Available on the Elite Series.
How it Works….
Step 1. Choose Your Base Package: Elite Series or Associate Series (Price A)
Both packages include 8 or 10 hours of HD coverage, 2 Cinematographers, 1 Assistant, 4-5 min Highlight Film, full edited video of your Ceremony, Toasts and Formal Dances.
(For Example; if your ceremony is 30 minutes then your edit of the ceremony will be 30 minutes long. If you have 2 toasts and they are 5 minutes each then that video will be 10 min long.
Step 2. Upgrade Your Film (optional): Highlight Film, Feature Film or Same Day Edit (Price B)
• 7-8 min, 10-11 min & 13-15min Highlight Film
• 20-22 min Feature Film (same as a highlight film but with Hollywood style credits at the end of the film)
• 3-5 min Same Day Edit
Step 3. Choose Your Enhancements (Price C)
We have a lot of great options. It can be anything from a third cinematographer, love story to a slow motion video booth. See below for a detailed list.
Step 4. Choose Your Delivery Option (Price D)
• Digital Download of your final edit(s)
• USB Thumb Drive with Custom Premium Case (Recommended)
• DVD or Blu-ray (3 copies included, custom cases available)
What is a…
• Raw Footage Edit: Want to see all the footage? We take all the footage filmed on your wedding day and edit it in chronological order starting with you getting ready and ending it with the events of the reception using the natural audio we capture at that moment in time. This footage is not edited to music. The footage is cleaned up removing camera shakes so that it’s easy for you to watch in the comfort of your home. We offer this option because some of our couples would like to see all the footage we’ve captured without having to upgrade to a longer highlight film.
Note: The footage is not color corrected and the audio levels are not equalized so the audio levels will vary, but this is the most convenient and inexpensive way to view all of your footage.
• Same-day Edit: (3-5 min estimated) The best way to wow your family and friends at your wedding reception. We edit a 4-5min highlight video with the footage taken that day and create a Highlight Film to show at your reception. Our 100″ widescreen and HD projector is included.
Note: SDE may be purchased as your only edited film or as an add-on and is only available with the Elite option.
• 3rd Cinematographer: We bring in our 3rd cinematographer to get that third angle or perspective for the ceremony and reception. After shooting over a 100+ weddings we have found this to be the best thing you can do to document your wedding. While the two cameras are focused on you we use the third camera to get the fun crane shots, shots of the crowd, close-up of the rings being put on and that third angle when the bride walks down the aisle. We want every single wedding film to be amazing and meet the high quality standards we demand. To make this coverage possible; three cameras for the wedding is the way to go.
Note: The only time all three videographers are together in the same place is during the ceremony, formal dances and toasts. The rest of the time they are filming things in different locations.
• (NEW!!) Slow Motion Video Booth: Like a photo booth, but we film you and your guest doing silly things in front of the camera in extreme slow motion using party poppers, silly string, glitter and fake money to add to the fun.
• Love Story / Trash the Dress / Save the Date: We collaborate with you on a 3-10 min fun film, music video, love story kind of project that can be shown at your reception and/or added to your wedding video.
• Blu-ray: We film in HD so see it in HD. We offer high resolution 1920 x 1080 FULL HD option to view your wedding video at the highest quality possible.
• USB Thumb Drive: The best way to view and store your memories. Our 8gb USB stick has your names inscribed on one side and our studio name on the other. It comes in a beautiful hard bound wrapped case and is the easiest way to share your memories and not have to worry about your discs being scratched, lost or broken. Files on USB are in full HD quality and is just as clear and sharp as a Blu-ray disc.
• Movie Poster: Ever wanted to be on a movie poster? We create a stunning and creative movie poster that includes, photos, graphics and a movie title that would look great in your office or spare room. We offer the poster on a 36″ x 24″ poster 1 1/2″ hard foam board can hang on a wall as is or framed.
Don’t see something above? Contact us with your ideas!