Investment for Cinema
Please email or call us at 415-225-4262 for detail pricing!
Payment plan option available. Up to $1000 can be payed after the wedding.
We offer two sets of packages:
Jesse and one Elite Cinematographer + Assistant
(2 Elite Cinematographers & 1 Assistant)
(Travel for Associate Series starts at $500 for outer Bay Area cities (Woodland, Sacramento, Monterey/Carmel etc.)
Hire two of Jesse’s Associates + Assistant
( 1 Elite Cinematographer, 1 Associate Cinematographer & 1 Assistant)
How it Works….
1. Choose Your Base Package: Elite Series or Associate Series (Price A)
Both packages include 8 or 10 hours of HD coverage, 2 Cinematographers, 1 Assistant, 4-5 min Highlight Film, full edited video of your Ceremony, Toasts and Formal Dances.
(For Example; if your ceremony is 30 minutes then your edit of the ceremony will be 30 minutes long. If you have 2 Toasts and they go for 5 minutes each then that video will be 10 min long.
2. Upgrade Your Film (optional): Highlight Film, Same Day Edit or Documentary Edit (Price B)
• 7-8 min, 10-11 min, 13-15min, & 20-22 min Highlight Film (Modern type of edit, can be shared online.)
• 4-5 min Same Day Edit (Modern type of edit, can be shared online.)
• Documentary Edit: 45-180 min est (Old way of editing wedding videos, can’t be shown online.)
Step 3. Choose Your Enhancements (Price C)
We have a lot of great options. It can be anything from a third cinematographer, love story to a slow motion video booth. See below for a detailed list.
Step 4. Choose Your Delivery Option (Price D)
• Digital Download of your final edit(s)
• USB Thumb Drive with Custom Premium Case (Recommended)
• DVD or Blu-ray (3 copies included, custom cases available)
What is a…
• Documentary Edit: Want to see all the usable footage? (45-180 min estimated, but no limits we use all the usable footage) We take all the footage filmed on your wedding day and edit it in chronological order starting with you getting ready and ending it with the events of the reception. In the studio, your film is broken down into chapters, which is edited using a mix of live audio and the songs selected from www.songfreedom. Client can choose music for the Documentary Edit from that website. We can no longer use copyrighted music. Your video will stay online for life because we purchase the rights to use musicians work.
Footage/Scenes include: getting ready, first look, full ceremony, cocktail hour, picture taking and everything at the reception. Average length is 60-120 min
• Same-day Edit: (4-5 min estimated) The best way to wow your family and friends at your wedding reception. We edit a 4-5min highlight video with the footage taken that day and create a Highlight Film to show at your reception.
Projector and Screen Can Be Provided. SDE may be purchased as your only edited film or as an add-on.
• 3rd Cinematographer: We bring in our 3rd cinematographer to get that third angle or perspective for the ceremony and reception. After shooting over a 100+ weddings we have found this to be the best thing you can do to document your wedding. While the two cameras are focused on you we use the third camera to get the fun crane shots, shots of the crowd, close-up of the rings being put on and that third angle when the bride walks down the aisle. We want every single wedding film to be amazing and meet the high quality standards we demand. To make this coverage possible; three cameras for the wedding is the way to go.
Note: The only time all three videographers are together in the same place is during the ceremony, formal dances and toasts. The rest of the time they are filming things in different locations.
• (NEW!!) Slow Motion Video Booth: Like the video booth option but we film you and your guest doing silly things in front of the camera in extreme slow motion using the Sony FS-700 camera.
• Love Story / Trash the Dress / Save the Date: We collaborate with you on a 3-10 min fun film, music video, love story kind of project that can be shown at your reception and/or added to your wedding video.
• Blu-ray: We film in HD so see it in HD. We offer high resolution 1920 x 1080 FULL HD option to view your wedding video at the highest quality possible.
• USB Thumb Drive: The best way to view and store your memories. Our 16gb USB stick has your names inscribed on one side and our studio name on the other. It comes in a beautiful hard bound wrapped case and is the easiest way to share your memories and not have to worry about your discs being scratched, lost or broken. Files on USB are in full HD quality and is just as clear and sharp as a Blu-ray disc.
• Raw Archive: All your footage is put onto a hard drive for safe keeping. It includes all the raw clips, digital copy of your film and all the art work for the DVD cover. This is not recommend for watching your extra footage but for archiving your footage encase you loose, damage or want extra copies of your wedding film in the future.
• Movie Poster: Ever wanted to be on a movie poster? We create a stunning and creative movie poster that includes, photos, graphics and a movie title that would look great in your office or spare room. You can purchase a digital copy or up to a 36″ x 24″ poster on 1/4″ foam board to be framed. Other options for size and backing board are available.
Don’t see something above? Contact us with your ideas!